Career Coaching & Mentoring
Amy has mentored young and seasoned professionals for over 20 years. Engaging in a coaching or mentorship relationship can help an individual to assess their strengths and areas for improvement, explore career interests, while delineating goals to which their coach/mentor holds them accountable. There are many reasons to seek out a coach and mentor.
- Are you a new professional seeking career guidance?
- Are you looking to start a private practice or propose music therapy or psychotherapy to a new organization?
- Are you working with a new clinical population and need ideas and assistance in developing your interventions?
- Are you looking for assistance in developing assessment tools?
- Are you looking for a better work-life balance?
These are some of the topics a coach/mentor can help you with. If any of these topics are on your mind then coaching/mentoring might be right for you!
Contact Amy to discuss a coaching/mentoring partnership.